Boston Compact 120% Keyboard Kit
These kits are printed to order, so please expect a 7-10 day lead time.
This is the Boston - Pylon's open-source board derived from the Austin keyboard (DriftMechanics). This is a DIY keyboard kit for those looking for a full-size, full-featured custom keyboard that won't break the bank.
- Huge 120% layout (121-129 keys)
- Solder PCB - Contact me to inquire about mill-max service for this PCB
- QMK and Vial Support
- Top mounted FR4 Plate
- ALPS encoder and black knob included (extra knobs here)
- Split space support
- Boston map art bottom piece
- RNDKBD 3D printing quality ;)
- Deep, thocky sound signature
- Titanium screws available for some rainbow flair - see 4th image
- Extra knobs available here
- Extra plates/PCBs will come after the GB is done
Note that sales on printed products are final. Printed cases can have layer lines and very minor inconsistencies present, as the technology differs from traditional machining. I design and QC the cases with this in mind. This is normal for 3D printing, so ensure you are fine with this before ordering. In the rare event of serious defects, do not hesitate to contact me - I will make things right!