Aluminum Boston 120% Hotswap Keyboard Kit
This round of hotswap kits is in-stock at our US distributor and shipping now.
Boston is a compact battleship with a complement of 18 programmable keys, in a footprint 2u narrower than a full-size, and only about 1.5u wider than a 96%. There is a 3D printed version and a CNC aluminum version. The Boston is a fantastic keyboard for programmers, CAD users, and anyone wanting a full-sized keyboard with some extra macro space at the top.
All units include a hotswap PCB, aluminum encoder knob, bonus FR4 plate, and a Foam/zipper case for safe transporting.
Extra PCBs and plates can be purchased here.
Please see the features tab for more information.
- Huge 120% layout (121-129 keys)
- ~3kg built
- Lock LEDs and RGB layer indicator lights
- Solder PCB and Hotswap PCB
- Web-app remapping and encoder support with VIAL
- USB-C with S1 daughterboard
- Top mounted FR4 or Alu Plate
- ALPS encoder and Aluminum knob included
- Split space support
FAQ page is here