PLAneko60 O-Ring/Gummy Mount 60% Keyboard Kit
2 week lead time on these. They are printed to order, and as with any product launch, there are a few in the queue already.
The PLAneko60 is a 3D-printed Hotswap Bakeneko style board with an O-ring/gummy mounting style. Each kit includes an FR4 full plate, Cascade Hotswap JST PCB (with cable), USB-C Daughterboard, and all needed o-rings (30A & 50A) and hardware to assemble.
The end result is a flexible and very thocky sounding board! Who says you need pReMiUm MaTeRiAlS for incredible sound ;)
Three case styles are available:
- RNDKBD Edition - Pictured in Oblivion Grey
- The RNDKBD edition features an overhang on the sides, and a rounded back that flows gently to the underside of the case
- PLA Series Edition - Pictured in Sparkle Black
- This board features the same chamfers and geometry as the PLA60/65/75 series of boards
- OG Edition - Pictured in Translucent
- This is the original 3D printed edition designed by kkatano, modified to have 8 mounting points to fit the Cascade PCB. A small, clean and understated case.
Color Options & Engraving
See the Filament Catalog for a list of all the color choices I offer.
If engraving is selected, please type what you'd like engraved in the order notes. I will use a centered and appropriately sized Coolvetia Bold font. I reserve the right to decline/refund orders with inappropriate messages.
Includes Hotswap Cascade 60% PCB
Universal FR4 Plate
Optional Genuine Cherry Stabilizers
JST Cable and USB-C Daughterboard Included
30A & 50A 262 size O-ring included
Switches, Keycaps and USB cable not included
3D Printed Case Disclaimer
Note that sales on printed products are final. Printed cases can have layer lines and very minor inconsistencies present, as the technology differs from traditional machining. I design and QC the cases with this in mind. This is normal for 3D printing, so ensure you are fine with this before ordering. In the rare event of serious defects, do not hesitate to contact me - I will make things right!